Sunday, June 6, 2010

Arrival in Nanjing

Christi emailed today. They arrived in Nanjing at 1:45 pm, China time. They are to get Shane at 9 am on Monday at the Jiangsu Civil Bureau. I would say that at the time of me posting this update, they probably have him already.

We are planning to Skype again sometime tomorrow night, and we will get to see the little guy. Hopefully Christi will be able to upload and email some photos to me so that I can post them. She did say that she is not able to access the blog at her hotel, but she is going to ask if they can help her look at it. There has been some uproar in China with bloggers and the Chinese governments censorship, so that may be the reason she can't access the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I was curious about Nanjing. Here is a website that give history, etc. I found it very interesting. The pictures others have posted show it to be a lovely place.
    http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/nanjing.htm
    Thanks for the update Penney. Christi, I cannot wait to see Shane with you all. Hope you can send pictures.

    ReplyDelete